Saigon Opera house - HO CHI MINH
The Municipal Theatre of Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon Municipal Opera House (Vietnamese: Nhà hát Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh; French: Opėra Municipal de Saigon), is an opera house in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It is an example of French Colonial architecture in Vietnam.
Built in 1897 by French architect Eugène Ferret as the Opėra de Saigon, the 500 seat building was used as the home of the Lower House assembly of South Vietnam after 1956. It was not until 1975 that it was again used as a theatre, and restored in 1995.
For more information visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipal_Theatre,_Ho_Chi_Minh_City
See also: https://www.luneproduction.com/saigon-opera-house