Casa de la Vall - ANDORRA LA VELLA
Casa de la Vall is a historical house in Andorra la Vella, Andorra. It is the headquarters of the General Council of Andorra. It is a heritage property registered in the Cultural Heritage of Andorra.
It was built in 1580 as a manor and tower defense by the Busquets family. In 1702 it was acquired by the Consell de la Terra.
The floor of the building is rectangular and has two floors. An old pigeon-shaped tower stands in a corner. In the gardens of the building there is the sculpture La Danse, designed by Francesc Viladomat.