Santa Clara Kyrka (Saint Clare Church) - STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
The Church of Saint Clare (Swedish: Clara kyrka) is a church in central Stockholm. Since 1989, the Swedish Evangelical Mission is responsible for its activities.
The Convent and Church of St. Clare was founded on the site in 1280s. In 1527, Gustav Vasa, King of Sweden, had the church and convent torn down. The construction of the current church started in 1572 under Johan III.
There is a graveyard in the church's yard which it was built in the 17th century. The church tower was built as part of restoration work in the 1880s and is 116 metres (381 ft) tall.